Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, please look out for the latest updates on our website. We will also send out emails and text messages frequently to keep you updated..
Dear family members of our residents,
1. Updated Face to Face visits policy (One visitor only)
In compliance with the latest government requirements, starting from 8 May 2021 (Saturday), we can only allow one visitor per resident per day. Each designated visitor will have to book separate visitation slots on different days.
If you have already booked a slot between 8th-14th May for two visitors, we apologise as only one of the booked visitors will be allowed to enter. Kindly book a separate slot on another day again for the second visitor.
2. Face to Face visitation slots opened for second half of May.
To provide enough slots for rebooking of visitation appointments for second visitors, we have opened bookings for the second half of May from 15th to 31st May 2021.
3. Mandatory use of TraceTogether
In compliance with the latest government requirements, starting from 17 May 2021, the use of TraceTogether tokens OR TraceTogether mobile application will be mandatory to enter The Lentor Residence. Scanning of SafeEntry QR codes with the phone camera and Singpass App will be no longer be allowed.
Please ensure all visitors have either their TraceTogether token OR have the TraceTogether mobile application before arriving at our premises.
4. Updated Measures regarding the TTSH cluster
We have also updated our visitor policy regarding the TTSH cluster.
We will not allow visitors who have
1. Been an inpatient at TTSH for any period of time within the past 14 days.
2. Visited TTSH inpatient wards within the past 14 days the past 14 days.
3. Been to the TTSH emergency department or A&E on the 18th or 19th of April.
Thank you for helping us keep our residents safe.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Phooi Ling or Galye at [email protected] for any assistance.